Why integrate Pics.io with InDesign?
Integration with InDesign will make your life a lot easier & save you time. Have all your materials at hand to be able to craft unparalleled designs for your flyers, brochures, posters, business cards, etc., etc.
Install our free integration with InDesign, and you’ll get a chance to:
- Upload media to the InDesign app directly from your Pics.io DAM
- Avoid switching between windows and apps, checking & rechecking each of your moves
- Find your files in a few clicks through our tree of collections and/or advanced search options
- Work on your designs & save them as new assets in your Pics.io library
- Reupload your files as revisions not to clutter your DAM storage
Integration of a whole bunch of file formats seems the most important thing… and from a designers view the plugin for Adobe PS and AI came in just perfectly.
How to integrate with Adobe InDesign?
The easiest way to connect Pics.io with Adobe Photoshop is to install our free plug-in from Adobe Creative Cloud. After a couple of clicks you’ll find Pics.io among the available extensions, and you can start using it!
Alternatively, you can download our zxp installer & activate it with free Adobe CC extension manager. Please consult our help center for details.
That’s it! Now you have full access to your Pics.io storage right from Photoshop.