Why integrate Pics.io with Photoshop?
Free integration with Adobe Photoshop saves you tons of precious time. Everything you need for your creative work is right at hand!
- Enjoy a convenient shortcut between your shared library and Photoshop workspace
- Browse your Pics.io storage without leaving Photoshop
- Easily find references, branding materials, and previous designs
- Open images from Pics.io as new documents or add them as layers
- Save your work straight back to Pics.io library as new assets
- Add your edited images as revisions & keep your creative workflow organized with Pics.io version control tool.
How to integrate with Adobe Photoshop?
It takes several steps to install Pics.io extension in your Photoshop:
- Download Pics.io.ZXP installer on your desktop computer
- Download free Adobe CC extension manager
- Pull Pics.io.ZXP file into Extension Manager window
- Open Adobe Photoshop & follow Window - Extensions - Pics.io path
- Fill in your credentials to connect your Pics.io digital library.
That’s it! Now you have full access to your Pics.io storage right from Photoshop.