Why integrate Pics.io with Photoshop?
Free integration with Adobe Photoshop saves you tons of precious time. Everything you need for your creative work is right at hand!
- Enjoy a convenient shortcut between your shared library and Photoshop workspace
- Browse your Pics.io storage without leaving Photoshop
- Easily find references, branding materials, and previous designs
- Open images from Pics.io as new documents or add them as layers
- Save your work straight back to Pics.io library as new assets
- Add your edited images as revisions & keep your creative workflow organized with Pics.io version control tool.
Integration of a whole bunch of file formats seems the most important thing… and from a designers view the plugin for Adobe PS and AI came in just perfectly.
How to integrate with Adobe Photoshop?
The easiest way to connect Pics.io with Adobe Photoshop is to install our free plug-in from Adobe Creative Cloud. After a couple of clicks you’ll find Pics.io among the available extensions, and you can start using it!
Alternatively, you can download our zxp installer & activate it with free Adobe CC extension manager. Please consult our help center for details.
That’s it! Now you have full access to your Pics.io storage right from Photoshop.