What are the benefits of Adobe Illustrator integration?
Building integration with Adobe Illustrator is a great opportunity to create a convenient shortcut between your digital library and design workspace. It only takes a couple of minutes to configure & saves you lots of time!
With its help you can:
- Enjoy direct access to your Pics.io library right from Adobe Illustrator
- Find your vector graphic files and retrieve them easily from Pics.io
- Open files in Illustrator as new documents or add them as layers
- Upload Ai files directly to Pics.io as new assets
- Save your edited graphics as revisions & keep your design workflow under control with Pics.io version control tool.
How to build integration with Adobe Illustrator?
It only takes a few simple steps to install free Pics.io extension in your Adobe Illustrator:
- Download Pics.io.ZXP installer on your computer
- Download free Adobe CC extension manager
- Drop Pics.io.ZXP file inside Extension Manager window
- Open Adobe Illustrator, click Window - Extensions, and choose Pics.io
- Fill in your info to get access to your Pics.io account
You’re all done! Now you can use your shared Pics.io library right from Illustrator.