What are the benefits of Adobe Illustrator integration?
Building integration with Adobe Illustrator is a great opportunity to create a convenient shortcut between your digital library and design workspace. It only takes a couple of minutes to configure & saves you lots of time!
With its help you can:
- Enjoy direct access to your Pics.io library right from Adobe Illustrator
- Find your vector graphic files and retrieve them easily from Pics.io
- Open files in Illustrator as new documents or add them as layers
- Upload Ai files directly to Pics.io as new assets
- Save your edited graphics as revisions & keep your design workflow under control with Pics.io version control tool.
How to build integration with Adobe Illustrator?
The easiest way to connect Pics.io with Adobe Illustrator is to install our free plug-in from Adobe Creative Cloud. After a couple of clicks you’ll find Pics.io among the available extensions, and you can start using it!
Alternatively, you can download our zxp installer & activate it with free Adobe CC extension manager. Please consult our help center for details.
That’s it! Now you have full access to your Pics.io storage right from Illustrator.