Why integrate Pics.io with Adobe Premiere Pro?
Integrate your digital library in Pics.io with the leading video editing software - Adobe Premiere Pro. Take a couple of minutes to install a free Pics.io plug-in & have all your digital content from Pics.io right at your hand!
With its help you can:
- Build a convenient shortcut between Pics.io library & Adobe Creative Cloud
- Easily browse your shared library in Pics.io - all without leaving Adobe Premiere Pro
- Add videos, images, and graphics to the project you’re working on in Adobe
- Find assets in your media library easily with Pics.io advanced search or through your tree of collections
- Get rid of unnecessary downloads & save a lot of time!
Integration of a whole bunch of file formats seems the most important thing… and from a designers view the plugin for Adobe PS and AI came in just perfectly.
How to build integration with Adobe Premiere Pro?
The easiest way to connect Pics.io with Adobe Premiere Pro is to install our free plug-in from Adobe Creative Cloud. After a couple of clicks you’ll find Pics.io among the available extensions, and you can start using it!
Alternatively, you can download our zxp installer & activate it with free Adobe CC extension manager. Please consult our help center for details.
That’s it! Now you have full access to your Pics.io storage right from Premiere Pro.