Google Drive - the cornerstone of Pics.io functionality
Being entirely built on top of Google Drive, Pics.io makes effective use of its storage to keep your digital assets.
This brings you a lot of benefits:
- Your digital assets are safely stored within Google Drive - the world’s most reliable and robust cloud storage.
- It makes Pics.io a value for money option, as you are not being overcharged for keeping your assets on 3rd party servers
- Owning a G Suite account allows you to get unlimited storage space for your digital library.
- The cryptographic keys provided by Google Drive API guarantee the privacy of your assets.
Zapier - connecting Pics.io to hundreds of other apps
With the help of Zapier integration, you can connect Pics.io with any other web app and make them work together.
Here’s what you can do with Zapier integration:
- Automate routine events happening in your digital library
- Build automatic connections between events in Pics.io and actions in other applications
- Sync storages, receive notifications, auto-post your digital content automatically, etc.
- Configure automations in a matter of minutes with no coding experience whatsoever.
What does Pics.io do in Slack?
Integration with Slack helps you constantly stay up-to-date with any iterations happening to your digital files in Pics.io.
By enabling the integration you can:
- Get notifications about assets being updated or shared, new asset versions uploaded or commented;
- Search for particular assets and collections;
- Keep track of your team activity in Pics.io;
- Turn to @picsio bot with direct inquiries about your digital library.
- Receive notifications with all the relevant info in the selected channel in Slack
Integration with G Suite tools
Add visual content from Pics.io to your Google Slides/Docs/Spreadsheets/Forms
Why activate Pics.io Add-ons?
- Get access to your online DAM storage in no time
- Easily search your Pics.io digital library at the distance
- No need to leave your shared Google file to find the necessary visual content
- Pics.io add-on works with the most popular G Suite tools - Slides, Docs, Sheets, and Forms
- Install free Pics.io add-on in several clicks from G Suite Marketplace or from the document.
Integration with Adobe Photoshop
Bring your Pics.io digital library to Photoshop creative space. Take a few simple steps to build integration and save tons of precious time.
- Easily browse your digital library without leaving Photoshop workspace
- Tap into your digital storage & use it to create something new and awesome
- Upload your designs back to Pics.io without unnecessary downloads
- Save edited files as new assets or revisions in your shared library
Integration with Adobe Illustrator
Pics.io helps you make the most of your design workspace in Adobe Illustrator. With several simple clicks, you can connect Illustrator with your entire digital library & access all the files you need in no time.
- Tap into your online repository without having to leave Adobe Illustrator
- Find references & recycle your previous design work
- No need to save files on the computer before uploading them to Pics.io
- Save your Ai designs directly to Pics.io library as new assets or revisions