How to integrate with Slack?
How to integrate with Slack?It takes just a few clicks to integrate your Pics.io account with Slack.
- Sign into your Pics.io account go to “Settings“ menu.
- Go to “My team“ and choose “Integrations“ tab.
- Click “Add to Slack“ button to invite Pics.io bot to your workspace in Slack.
- Log into your Slack account and add @picsio bot by pressing “Authorize“.
/invite @picsio” to that channel.
What does Pics.io do in Slack?
What does Pics.io do in Slack?Integration with Slack chat helps you constantly stay up-to-date with the recent changes happening to your digital files in Pics.io. You can:
- get notifications about assets being commented or updated, new asset versions uploaded or website created;
- search for particular assets and collections;
- see the representative image as an asset’s thumbnail in the Slack chat;
- keep track of your team activity in Pics.io;
How do notifications appear in Slack chat?
How do notifications appear in Slack chat?Notifications appear in the channel you selected for @picsio bot, with links to the asset that is being discussed, the asset’s representative image and the name of the user who caused this change.
Embrace your digital content
Free 14-day trial
No credit card required
Set up in 3 minutes or less