How to integrate with Slack?
How to integrate with Slack?It takes just a few clicks to integrate your Pics.io account with Slack.
- Sign into your Pics.io account go to “Settings” menu
- Select “My Account” and choose “Notifications” tab.
- Click “Add to Slack” button to invite Pics.io bot to your workspace in Slack.
- Log into your Slack account and add @picsio bot by pressing “Authorize”.
/invite @picsio” to that channel.
What does Pics.io do in Slack?
What does Pics.io do in Slack?Integration with Slack chat helps you constantly stay up-to-date with the recent changes happening to your digital files in Pics.io. You can:
- get notifications about assets being commented or updated, new asset versions uploaded or website created;
- search for particular assets and collections;
- keep track of your team activity in Pics.io;
- turn to @picsio bot with direct inquiries about your digital library.
How do notifications appear in Slack chat?
How do notifications appear in Slack chat?Notifications appear in the channel you selected for @picsio bot, with links to the asset that is being discussed, and the name of the user who caused this change.
Embrace your digital content
Free 14-day trial
No credit card required
Set up in 3 minutes or less