Pics.io is a comprehensive solution for managing your digital assets. It helps you organize your files, collaborate with teammates on shared projects, and showcase your work to others.
How to integrate with Slack?It takes just a few clicks to integrate your Pics.io account with Slack.
- Sign into your Pics.io account go to “Settings” menu
- Select “My Account” and choose “Notifications” tab.
- Click “Add to Slack” button to invite Pics.io bot to your workspace in Slack.
- Log into your Slack account and add @picsio bot by pressing “Authorize”.
/invite @picsio” to that channel.
What does Pics.io do in Slack?Integration with Slack chat helps you constantly stay up-to-date with the recent changes happening to your digital files in Pics.io. You can:
- get notifications about assets being commented or updated, new asset versions uploaded or website created;
- search for particular assets and collections;
- keep track of your team activity in Pics.io;
- turn to @picsio bot with direct inquiries about your digital library.